Wednesday 9 April 2008

PRECIOUS FRIENDS

Just got back from the Doctors, and it seems i have quite a few illnesses, but i won't bore you with that.

Laying on the doormat was a large envie from my friend Jinny, and inside was this fantastic pastel drawing she has done of me (slim version lol) with my rollers in my hair. Isn't it fantastic. This will definitely be hanging in my new craft room (when i've finished painting it lol).

Jinny, you sure do brighten up my life. I have never known anyone so kind and generous as you.Thankyou for being my friend.

7 comments:

jafabrit said...

sorry to hear about the docs, sounds like a drag.

It is a blessing to have friends who brighten up your day, and what a lovely surprise to get in the mail.

Angie said...

You must have been soooooo chuffed with this Margaret, well done Jinny it's great

Maureen said...

Wonderful picture - can she make us all that slim?? - maureen x

Mieke said...

Hi Margaret...
I want to send you the last art doll but I didn't get your adress!
Please try this email adress to send your adress!!
peet.mieke@pcm-smetsers.speedlinq.nl

Jacky said...

Hi Margaret, what wonderful art you received in the mail, Jinny is a very talented friend!!!
Sorry you deleted my last comment, I cant remember what I said, but I did leave my email address so you could contact me when you have time re: your beautiful house ATC's.

jacky_wllms@yahoo.com.au

Linda Blondheim said...

Margaret,
Isn't it wonderful to receive art from a friend? I try to send miniatures to friends frequently. It sure brightens everyone's day.
Love,
Linda
www.lindablondheimartnotes.blogspot.com

My name is Cindy said...

It's lovely to get surprises isn't it!!