Wednesday 2 April 2008

ZETTIOLOGY

At the moment, I am extremely busy, as i am moving home. The new home needs decorating from top to bottom, and as my husband is disabled, i have to do absolutely everything. My dear darling daughter is helping me decorate when she can, but as they run their own business (don't laugh, Gravediggers, and grass cutting for various local councils), so she is very busy. my friend Jinny, calls them
'GRAVEBUSTERS'. LOL ROFLOL

Anyways, because i will hardly be making any work, i thought i'd show you some old work. I know some of you already know about them, but please bear with me.

One of my loves at the moment is Zettiology, so i thought i'd start with those first. They are mainly ATC's.

These first two, were more of a doodle type of zetti, both of them ATC's


These next three are House Shapes, another of my favourites. lol The first is anATC that folds up



These next two, are not ATC's. The first is approx 6" x 4". The second is a Mini Zetti House.
This is Lucky Zetti. An altered doll made from a child's building block, playing cards, dice and dominos. She looks like she's out of Toy Story lol.

NEWSFLASH

JUST as i posted thisblog, the postie arrived with a beautiful handmade Zetti House Card.

It's a card to welcome us into our new home, done in theZetti style, and it's from my dear friend Jinny. Isn't she a sweetie. A really great friend, just wished she lived nearer so we could chat and craft.


Isn't it great, i just love it, lol. Oh boy, you brighten my day you do girl.

BIIIIIIG THANKYOU JINNY, SWEETHEART.

4 comments:

Viola said...

All works are so great, Margaret!
Especially your Zetti house! :-)

Jinny Holt said...

Awww shucks Margaret-Its only a card hunny- and I really had to step out of my comfort zone to do this as it is different for me. But I enjoy the doodling of it,very theraputic! Now you have to wait for........................................................???

Sanja said...

absolutely fantasic,Margaret!!!

Sian said...

These are all brilliant!