Monday 15 December 2008

MARIE ANTOINETTE - FABRIC BOOK PAGE 2

Here is Page 2 of the Marie Antoinette Fabric Book that i am making.

Will add more to it when i sew it to page one. Was a little disappointed in the crystal beads from ebay, they are a lot smaller than i was hoping for. But that's what you get when you buy online, and unfortunately there aren't any craft shops of any kind near to me.

C'est La Vie.

I also used crystal seed beads too dotted about. I'm unsure whether to add another colour to it, or just keep it crystal and blue.


I've also made a needlecase inspired by the one that Jan gave to me. This is for my daughter who admire the one made by Jan.

I have made it in green, her favourite colour, and used a vintage image using a lady with a cat.

She is really into Art Nouvea and absolutely adores cats, she has 3 of her own.
It's just a little stocking filler, but i hope she likes it.

I was going to post the picture of it, but seeing it on screen, i realised that something was missing from it. So will post the photo tomorrow instead.




It hasn't scanned very well, and i may also add more embellishments to it. I can see some

6 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Margaret, 3 words:

FAB U LOUS!

Bel said...

Hi Margaret Your beading work is always so gorgeous, I am certain your daughter will love this. Belinda

Pattie said...

This is so beautiful Jan,Looks like the image is a fabric transfer? i wanted to have a go at that but reluctant to put it through my printer,after buying the freezer paper lol.
Your bead and fabric work is just amazing xxx

Viola said...

Yes, fabulous work, Margaret! :o)

Renee (nayski) said...

so very elegant - it is just lovely!

Maureen said...

Beautiful Margaret!!