Monday 25 June 2007

FLOODS AND BEADS

WOW What weather, UK has had a month's rainfall in under 12 hours. Quite a lot of the UK is flooded, as it has hardly stopped raining for the past 2 weeks. Depressing. Glastonbury lived up to its reputation, mud, mud, and more mud. I don't know how they do it. Must be mad.

Here is the back of the healing doll, as you can see i have made wings from wire and beads, It is a little bit difficult to display properly on the scanner, it looks a bit squashed up. I've started some beading on the back. Plenty more to do yet. I'm suprised that I havn't got bored with it yet, but maybe it's because I am experimenting as I go along. As i've said before, it's for my new home, and not for sale or as a gift, so mistakes can stay with me. Something I have learnt is that I will do smaller dolls in future. Not only because of the amount of work, but because of the amount of cost as well. beads do not come cheap, even on ebay,

No comments: