Tuesday 19 June 2007

NO GOODIES

Sad news for me today, my goodies didn't arrived in the post. I was really looking forward to using them. Instead a FREE sample of inkjet fabric sheet arrived, how good is that eh? You just print on it, iron it on fabric give a bit of a rinse, and then it's washable and everything. Can't wait to do something with it. Mowed the lawns instead. Not quite as exciting huh?
Really have no time for crafting or art, i MUST get on with the packing, first my studio, because I live in such a small bungalow, there is nowhere for me to keep the packing. Still we will be moving over a 4 week period, so I shall be able to pack and take each day. No mess, gradual work, easy eh?. Perhaps not, but that's the way it is. We can't afford a removal firm, so DD and SIL are moving us in their truck. They will be taking all the large bulky stuff such as fridge/freezer, washing machine, sofas etc.
I am not looking forward to it, but will be glad to get away from here. This new bungalow is twice the size, I'll be able to have my books around me, instead of stuck in a box in the garage.

No comments: