Friday 28 March 2008

ANOTHER ZETTI FAIRY DOLL

Managed to finish another Zetti Fairy Doll and two key chains, and I'm still not very well. I havn't the time to be ill, what with supposedly painting pictures, making dolls, and all on top of this some other great news.

WE'RE MOVING. AGAIN. I KNOW, I KNOW, I MUST HAVE GYPSY IN MY BLOOD. Our third move in less than 18 months. oh boy.

This is THE final move, as it is within 5 minutes walking distance from my beloved daughter Emma and Grandson Bobby. We were offered it today, and on Monday we get the keys. It needs decorating from top to bottom, carpets and cooker, so will be an expensive time for us as well. But I don't care, i will be near Emma.


So gonna be really busy, and will be offline in the future, when the broadband has to changeover with the move. But i will notify when that will happen.
So here is Zetti Fairy No 2, hope you like her.


Here are the first two key rings that i've made. Both made from felt, and called "Key to your Heart".

Not sure how these will go down, but it was all part of the 'playing' process lol.

Another Booby doll being cut out tomorrow. Got some lush Kaffe Fassett fabric, which will probably use. oooooh yummy lol.

THE MATERIALS TO FINISH THE FAN HAVE STILL NOT ARRIVED AAARRGGH.
SO WILL GO AHEAD ON MONDAY WHETHER THEY TURN UP OR NOT.

8 comments:

Sherry said...

It's funny you've made some 'keys to your heart' fobs in view of your forthcoming move - near to your daughter. Must be the gypsy fortune teller in you!!! Great news and good luck to you.

Love your new Zetti doll too x

MARGARET FIELD said...

oh yes, never realised that Sherry.
I do have lots of premonitions, and lots of moving home, so must definitely have some gypsy in me somewhere. Don't know where tho roflol. hahahah

Jinny Holt said...

I am well made up for ya Margaret..will miss ya when you are off line....but I know you will be a busy bee! Dont forget to send me your new hame addy :)

Liz said...

great work, and music too!

Mieke said...

Ohhhh, this one is awesome!!!!!!

Rosebud Collection said...

Lots of luck in your new venture.
Little Zetti is really cute..key chains are nice too..Great work..

Viola said...

Great work again, Margaret! :-)

Jan said...

You know I love all of your stuff Margaret - lovely idea to do the keys.
Every happiness for the future to you all xx