Friday 27 June 2008

NEED YOUR HELP

MAGGIES MONDAY MUSINGS IS NOW UP AND RUNNING.

THE LINK IS AT THE TOP ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE.


I'm very excited, as i have decided to set up a new blog, purposely for the intention of a weekly challenge.

I am truly thankful for everyone who visits my blog, and i really love looking at everyone elses pieces of art.

So what better way than for us all to join together, with a weekly challenge, where we can all view each others art work.

It will be called Maggies Monday Musings, and each week a different theme will be set, and everyone will make an ATC to that theme, and post the link to their work in the comments, enabling us all to view each others work

EVERYone will be given the chance to chose a theme.

I've chosen ATC's as the weekly challenge, as i feel that this makes it open to everyone. Maybe people will choose to swap with one another, if they want to.

Right, i'll announce further news of this when i have the new blog up and running. I'll announce the first theme, next week, and it will all start on the 14th July (I'm off on my hols before then so will be impossible for me to set the ball rolling before then.

I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE WILL JOIN IN WITH THIS. If not i'll just scrap the idea, but i would really love us all to come together on this project. Should be fun.

In the meantime here are a couple of photos of our dear faithful old timer, Toby.
We're not sure of his real age, as he was a rescue dog, but we think he's 13/14 years old. As you can see he's spoilt rotten. LOL





7 comments:

purplecat said...

Sounds an interesting idea, keep us posted!

Jan said...

Ooh, you've started already! (have just left a message on NI)
Beautiful old Toby - isn't he a darling xx

For the life of me said...

cant wait. xx

Totsymae said...

That's a splendid idea. I look forward to it.

Bel said...

Sounds like a great idea, I haven't made many atc's but I'd love to give it a go. What a beautiful old boy you have, my beautiful old girl is nearly 12 and very spoiled too.Belinda

MARGARET FIELD said...

thankyou everyone. Just trying to think of a theme that would suit everyone to start with. LOL

And yes my toby is a darling.

Ange J Lee said...

Hello Toby! you're gorgeous!
Great to see the challenge blog up and running, will definately pop by and join in. Looking forward to it.
Thanks for doing this Margaret!
Ange xx