Wednesday 19 November 2008

Thanksgiving

Here in the UK we do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but for me it has definitely been a week for me to give thanks.
My thanks go to my friends, who have been so supportive of me throughout this illness, and especially to my friend Jan, who came to visit me. This was the first time of meeting her, even though we've known each other for nearly two years.
And Yes, she is just as lovely and special as I knew she'd be. Wow, what a lady. We exchanged gifts and even though it was just a short meeting, we still managed to talk crafts lol. We hope to meet up next year sometime. fingers crossed.

One good thing, is that i'm able to keep up my artwork,otherwise i think i would be seriously depressed.

I've set up an offshoot group to MAMMA over on Flickr, this time as a group devoted to Christmas Bauble Decoration swaps.

Here are my contributions so far, but you should go on over to see the beautiful entries that my dear friends have made.

Marie Antoinette
Christmas Bauble Decoration
Front
size approx 4.25"


Marie Antoinette
Christmas Bauble Decoration
Back
approx 4.25"



Shabby Christmas Bauble Decoration
Approx 4.25"

The theme i chose for this week over on MAMMA is Thanksgiving, and here is my contribution

Click to enlarge



5 comments:

Maureen said...

Beautiful Baubles and just love the Turkey Lamp!!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Margaret,
Lovely, lovely, lovely! :O)

My name is Cindy said...

Oh gosh that Turkey has just made me laugh at loud at work!! Now they all know I'm surfing the web lol.

Great ATCs and baubles Margaret.

Jan said...

Here's to next year babe!!

Jacky said...

I LOVE your Thanksgiving piece for MAMMA... you have the best sense of humour Margaret. Got to chuckle at that turkey.

Baubles are beautiful...